Poletti Realty was opened in 1956 by Bruno Scopesi and Lou Poletti. As South San Francisco’s hills once covered in orange trees converted into offices and warehouses, Poletti Realty became a trusted asset to its numerous clients. With Lou Poletti’s entrepreneurial touch, the company developed a bond of trust with building and business owners alike. Poletti truly became a family affair when Richard Poletti came to work for his dad in the late 1970’s. After years of tutelage, Richard earned his real estate agent and broker’s license.
In 1982, Richard and Bruno purchased the company; however 6 years later Richard owned the company outright. During the next 20 years Richard worked hand in hand with his father and long time friend and colleague Ray Zapletal to make Poletti Realty a reputable family name. Most recently, after Richard’s sons attended college, both William and John joined him and acquired their DRE licenses. Both are currently working to achieve their brokers’ licenses. As South San Francisco continues to flourish at a staggering pace, whether it be in biotech or industrial production, Poletti Realty’s youthful yet experienced agents are ready to nurture its growth.